6 miles south of Fry Blvd, Sierra Vista on Hwy 92 South.
Right on Ramsey Canyon Road.
3.5 miles, then left on Folklore Trail (watch for AFP sign)
- Reservations for our shows are recommended. To make a reservation go to the reservation page on the menu above.
- Our physical address is 56 East Folklore Trail, Hereford, Arizona 85615.
Do not send mail to that address, since we do not have a mailbox there.
- Our snail mail address is P.O. Box 235, Sierra Vista, Arizona 85636.
- We ask that guests arrive at least 15 minutes prior to a show. Remember that seating is on a first-come (meaning checked in and paid), first-served basis. We usually open the doors 60 minutes before the shows, and many people begin to arrive about 45 minutes ahead of time.
- We encourage guests to bring their cameras to photograph our scenery, wildlife, facilities, and the artists after the shows. We do ask, however, that you not take any sort of photographs or video
during a show.
- The cost for the shows is $20 per adult and $10 for children 17 and under.
- We have a snack bar where we sell soda, water, coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and cookies. Everything we sell is for a $1 donation, which goes back into our non-profit funds.
- Our bookstore carries CDs by our artists, books and gift items which include Sue Harris’ Little Mama soaps and lotions.
- Our Gift Certificates, which are sold at our shows, can be used either to attend shows or to buy merchandise at our bookstore.
- Out of consideration for other guests and the wildlife in Ramsey Canyon, we have a firm rule that pets are not allowed.
- Smoking is permitted only in your personal vehicle, and because of our dry air and the ecological importance of Ramsey Canyon, we ask that you carefully extinguish and dispose of all smoking materials in your vehicle. Please do not smoke on the deck, not only because of the fire hazard but also out of courtesy to other guests.
Click on GOOGLE logo in the lower left corner of the map below to go to view the map in Google Maps.